What we believe – Tenets of Faith
1. We believe in God the Father, the Eternal Creator and Maker of all things
2. We Believe in the Trinity of the Godhead and yet the individual distinctiveness of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, the sinless One who died for our sin, was resurrected for our justification and ascended the throne of heaven, sitting on the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe in the Infallibility of the Holy Bible, the unmistaken, inerrant and dependable Word of God. Both the Old and the New Testaments are inspired of God and applicable to our present day.
5. We believe in the utter depravity of man─ all men are lost without Jesus Christ, and the need for repentance, regeneration and justification through faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross.
6. We believe in Water Baptism by immersion as a necessary demonstration of faith and the acknowledgement of Christ’s saving work.
7. We believe in the sacrament of the Holy Communion as the celebration of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Bread and the Wine symbolise the Body and the Blood of Jesus.
8. We believe in a literal heaven as the destination of all who have been saved through faith in Christ Jesus and hell as the destination of all sinners and the unbelievers.
9. We believe in the anointing, power and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit as an inevitable tool to bring men to God.
10. We believe in the urgency of the Great Commission and the need to employ all concerted efforts to evangelise and make disciples of all nations.
11. We believe in the Church Universal─ God gathering many people from all nations─ both the Jews and the Gentiles into one Body in Christ Jesus.
12. We believe that the five-fold ministry gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers are set in the Church today for the maturing of the saints and equipping them for the work of ministry.
13. We believe in the sanctity of marriage and the fact that God hates divorce as an immediate recourse. Marriage is a lifelong relationship between one male and one female of like precious faith in Christ who shall stand together as joint-heirs of the grace of life.
14. We believe that the gift of Eternal Life is a present possession through Christ and the possibility of falling from the grace through wilful sin. All believers are only eternally secure by abiding in Christ to the very end.
15. We believe in the entire sanctification of believers and practical life of righteousness and true holiness by faith in the Lord Jesus.
16. We believe in a literal Rapture of the Saints by which the dead in Christ will rise first and we that are alive shall also be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
17. We believe that believers in Christ shall be rewarded at the Judgment Seat of Christ before whom we shall appear to receive rewards according to all we have done in the body.
18. We believe in the resurrection of the dead. The righteous ones will be resurrected to life eternal and the unrighteous sinners will be resurrected to eternal damnation.
19. We believe that there will be a Great Tribulation period after the Rapture of the Saints─ a time in which all men and nations will be subjected to the rule of the anti-Christ and they shall go through untold hardship such as the world has never known.
20. We believe in the Second Coming of Christ which shall be as literal as His ascension to heaven. By His Second Coming He shall sit on the throne of David to rule and reign over the nations.
21. We believe in the Millennial Reign of Christ who shall reign and rule over the nations for a period of 1000 years on earth. It shall be a time of peace, prosperity and tranquillity.
22. We believe that there shall be the White Throne judgment in which all living and dead, small and great shall appear before the Eternal God, the Righteous Judge of all men; He also will judge the nations, angels and spirits.
23. We believe that the Governments and ordinances of men are ordained by God and meant to serve the purpose of God whose kingdom rules over all.
24. We believe that the Lord will create a new heaven and a new earth wherein righteousness and holiness shall dwell because the present heaven and earth shall pass away